Wednesday, September 28, 2005

CRUISE CONTROL RADIO PODCAST: Good and Bad timing

CRUISE CONTROL RADIO PODCAST:Good and Bad timing.

During this hour Fred and Les will tell you why Mitsubishi has a case of great timing by giving away gasoline with some vehicles and GM not so great timing over the introduction of the
new Tahoe, even if the full size SUV gets the best MPG of its class.

Why is Mazda temporary stopping production of one of its newest models?

Plus the fun, function and frugal Cruise Control fuel sipper of the week. This time is the Suzuki
Forenza wagon and sedan.

Its' all on the Cruise Control Radio Podcast.


ENTER THESE CONTESTS AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE THEY ARE FREE! BUT ENTER BY SEPTEMBER 30th....

WIN A COMPLETE ROYAL PURPLE SYNTHETIC MAKEOVER FOR YOUR CAR OR TRUCK: Quality products for your engine, transmission, differential and radiator. Enter as often as you like is is free. Enter at www.cruisecontrolradio.com/ click on contest link on home page and follow the contest directions...

PLUS WIN A FORD GT SCALE DIECAST MODEL: Enter at www.cruisecontrolradio.com/ click on contest link on home page and follow the contest directions...

For More Information go to http://www.cruisecontrolradio.com/Email at Fred@cruisecontrolradio.com or leave a message on the Blog..............

14 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Enlargement said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smallman said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about michael thurmonds body makeover. It pretty much covers michael thurmonds body makeover and other similar topics available.

Ayoye said...

I did not have time to read your intire blog, so please forgive me, but I wanted to take the opportunity to invite you to look at mine for a way to better manage our unwanted goods using these services encan i and others like encan i, thanks for reading me

Enlargement said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a michael thurmond 6 week body makeover review related site focusing on michael thurmond 6 week body makeover review and mens health related topics.

Quit Smoking said...

I found you while surfing for interesting blogs. I like it, good content. I've left an invitation to you to visit me if you are into ebooks - Thanks, Neil

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Enlargement said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a body makeover related site focusing on body makeover and mens health related topics.

Dimas Peder said...

Your blog is great, and I have added it to my bookmarks. If you want to find some information about making money with podcasts, check out my website at podcast feed. Thanks!

Enlargement said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a body makeover related site pertaining to body makeover related articles.

Anonymous said...

I just started a callaway turbo volkswagen blog

Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love low rider game then you will want to be there! All kinds of low rider game will be in attendance. For more information go to low rider game
See Ya There!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a classic cars site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!